Sharksnado 2023 is an upcoming American science fiction horror film directed by T.J. Miller and written by Miller and Phil Lord. It is the sequel to the 2013 film Sharksnado and the third film in the Sharknado franchise. The film was announced in March 2017 and is scheduled to be released on July 22, 2019.In Sharksnado 2023, a new tornado forms in the sky, and it is soon revealed that the tornado is actually a giant, deadly sharksnake that was created by scientist Max Sharknado. The sharksnado begins to consume everything in its path, and the only way to stop it is for the only man who can control it, Fin Shepard, to get to the tornado and stop it from attacking Los Angeles.
Sharksnado 2023: What You Need To Know
With Shark Week upon us and the release of Sharknado 5: Global Swarming this week, we thought it would be a good idea to take a look at what we know about the next installment in the franchise: Sharknado 6.
We don’t know too much about the plot of the film just yet, but we do know that it will be set in the year 2023, and that it will involve time travel.
According to star Ian Ziering, the film will pick up “a few years” after the events of Sharknado 5, which means that April (Tara Reid) and Fin (Ziering) will have to deal with the fact that their son, Gil (Jake Busey), has aged a few years in the intervening time.
As for the time travel element, Ziering has teased that “all bets are off” when it comes to the rules of the Sharknado universe, so we can probably expect some crazy stuff to go down.
Sharknado 6 is currently in production, and is set to air on Syfy in August 2018.
The Latest On The Sharknado Franchise
The Sharknado franchise is one of the most popular movie franchises of all time. The movies are known for their over-the-top action, humor, and gore. The franchise has seen six movies released so far, with a seventh movie set to be released in 2023.
The first Sharknado movie was released in 2013 and was an instant hit. The movie tells the story of a group of people who must fight for their lives when a hurricane unleashes a swarm of sharks on Los Angeles. The movie was followed by Sharknado 2: The Second One, which was released in 2014. The movie features the same cast of characters as the first movie, but this time the sharks attack New York City.
Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! was released in 2015 and featured the return of the cast from the first two movies. This time, the sharks attack Washington D.C. and the White House. Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens was released in 2016 and took place five years after the events of the third movie. In this movie, the sharks attack Las Vegas.
The fifth movie in the franchise, Sharknado 5: Global Swarming, was released in 2017. The movie featured the return of the cast from the previous movies, as well as some new cast members. This time, the sharks attack cities all over the world. The sixth movie, Sharknado 6: The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time, was released in 2018. In this movie, the sharks travel back in time to attack prehistoric Earth.
The seventh and final movie in the franchise, Sharknado 7: The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time, is set to be released in 2023. The movie will feature the return of the cast from the previous movies, as well as some new cast members. This time, the sharks will attack the Earth in the future.
How To Prepare For Sharksnado
With the release of the latest Sharknado movie, Sharknado 2023: What You Need To Know, many people are wondering how they can prepare for such an event. Here are some tips:
- Stay calm. If you see a shark, try to stay calm and avoid panic. This will help you think clearly and make better decisions.
- Evacuate if possible. If you are in an area that is being threatened by a Sharknado, try to evacuate to a safe area if possible.
- Seek shelter. If you cannot evacuate, seek shelter in a sturdy building or other structure.
- Protect yourself. If you are unable to evacuate or take shelter, try to protect yourself from the sharks by using whatever you have available, such as a blanket, coat, or even a piece of furniture.
- Stay informed. Stay tuned to local news and weather reports for updates on the situation.
By following these tips, you can help increase your chances of surviving a Sharknado.
What To Expect From Sharksnado
We all know that the movie Sharksnado was a huge hit. It was so popular that it spawned two sequels and now a third movie is in the works. So, what can we expect from Sharksnado 3?
First and foremost, we can expect more sharks. Lots and lots of sharks. In the first movie, we saw sharks rain down from the sky and in the second movie, we saw sharks attacking from the ground. So, what will the sharks be up to in the third movie? We can only imagine.
We can also expect more cameos from celebrities. In the first movie, we saw cameos from Tara Reid and Ian Ziering. In the second movie, we saw cameos from Mark McGrath and Bo Derek. So, who will we see in the third movie? We can only wait and see.
We can also expect more action and more thrills. If the first two movies are any indication, then we can expect the third movie to be even more action-packed and thrilling. So, get ready for some edge-of-your-seat action.
Lastly, we can expect more fun. The first two movies were so much fun to watch and we can expect the third movie to be just as much fun, if not more. So, get ready to have a blast.
So, there you have it. These are just some of the things we can expect from Sharksnado 3. Be sure to catch it when it comes out.
How To Survive Sharksnado
With the release of the latest Sharknado movie, Sharksnado 2023: What You Need To Know, people are wondering how to survive a sharksnado. Here are five tips to help you survive if you find yourself in the middle of one of these deadly storms.
- Get to high ground – fast. Sharks are mostly confined to the water, so getting to higher ground will help you avoid being attacked.
- Stay away from areas with a lot of Sharknado activity. If you can hear the sound of the tornado, then chances are there are sharks nearby.
- Protect your head and neck. Sharks are attracted to areas with a lot of blood, so covering up will help reduce the risk of being attacked.
- Use whatever you have to defend yourself. If you don’t have anything else, use your fists, elbows, or knees to fight off the sharks.
- Get out of the water as soon as possible. Sharks are more likely to attack when you’re in the water, so getting to safety should be your top priority.